Ikhlas Untuk Semua

Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

About Me







Assalamualaikum w.b.t


I will write about myself and also my family background...Insya'allah



My full name is Husna Binti Abdul Kadir. Now I studied at Selangor International Islamic University College at Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi. I'm 19 years old and I study in Faculty Islamic Acadamy Al Quran AsSunnah. Now, I was in semester 3, study at KUIS is the best part in my life. I feel yery happy because now I have many friends. They all very kind and always helping when I in trouble... I hope this friendship will stay forever, insya'allah.








I'm from Malacca , the one of Historic Town in Malaysia. I was born on 9 June 1992 at Asia Clinic, Malacca and lived there until my Spm exam. I live at Kampung Tanjung Bidara, Masjid Tanah Malacca. My village is very beautiful and interesting place. Now, my family and I have moved to Selangor and stay at Shah Alam last year. My hobbies are watching television and surf internet. I also like to reading book and sometime cooking. Insya'allah, after I finish my study at KUIS I want to further my study at overseas University.



I have a big family, my father's name is Abdul Kadir Bin Mohd Yasin. He died 10 years ago. After that, my mom take the responsibility to raise me and my other siblings. my mother's very couregous person because when my father died my older brother only 11 years old. So, everything my mom will do itself. My mother's name is Saadiah Binti Abdul Karim. She work as teacher. She is very lovely and understanding person. In my life,after Allah and Rasulullah s.a.w, my mom the important and I want her to always happy. Finally, last year my mom married someone. Alhamdulillah, now I have a stepfather, He's name is Hashim Bin Samsuddin, he very nice person.



I have 7 siblings and I am the third. First is my brother, his name is Haidzir and he 21 years old. his the older, and now he studied in mechanic at Shah Alam. Second is my lovely sister Hidayah and the forth is my younger brother's Helmi. My sister 20 years old and my brother 18. They are both studied at Darul Quran, JAKIM. The fifth is my only younger sister. Her name is Humairak and study at SMKA As Syarifah Rodziah, Melaka. Now she's 16 years old. The second last is Hasbullah. he 14 years old and now at SMAP Kajang, Selangor, while the last is Hambali. He 13 years old and study at MRSM Ulul Albab, Gemencheh.



No comments:

Post a Comment